In 2008, Luc Montagnier and Francoise Barre-Sinoussi won the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine “for their discovery of human immunodeficiency virus” (aka HIV). Professor Montagnier’s biography is nothing short of fascinating. At age 5, he survived a high-speed car crash, after two days in a coma. Later, Montagnier lived through Germany’s occupation of France. Despite his young age, during the four years of Germany’s occupation, he did not gain one pound. For more details, read Montagnier Partial Biography .
What does this have to do with COVID-19? Recently Professor Montagnier reminded the world of the importance of following the real science.
- Never vaccinate during a pandemic. Otherwise, the vaccination will actually cause an increase in variants. ADE or Antibody Dependent Enhancement is a well-known scientific problem. The vaccine creates antibodies forcing the virus to find a way to survive. That survival is a new variant.
- Nursing homes are seeing a rise in COVID-19 cases following vaccination around France.
- Deaths rise after vaccinations. Montagnier further concludes, “The new variants are a production and result from the vaccination. You see it in each country, it’s the same: the curve of vaccination is followed by the curve of deaths.” Interview with Professor Luc Montagnier Not to be argumentative, but to present another viewpoint, it’s possible the death rate increases immediately after vaccines due to a person’s immunity system being more vulnerable directly following the shot.
- “The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reported in April that it had received 5,800 reports of people who had “breakthrough” COVID after being vaccinated, including 396 people who required hospitalization and 74 patients who died.” LifeSiteNews
- “The famous French virologist created waves in April 2020 when he told a French television station that he believed SARS-CoV2, the new pandemic coronavirus, was man-made in a laboratory. The ‘presence of elements of HIV and germ of malaria in the genome of coronavirus is highly suspect and the characteristics of the virus could not have arisen naturally,. . .’” LifeSiteNews
ADE is a phenomenon taught to virologists and epidemiologists early in their education. That isn’t to say that the virus wouldn’t morph on its own. That’s what viruses are prone to do, but we needn’t make it worse. Ignoring early treatment protocols, while pushing out a new “vaccine” may be reckless.
While others have voiced this concern, many doctors are silent. Perhaps it’s because they work for big hospitals, the government and big pharmaceutical companies. Maybe it’s because no one is listening. Whatever the reason, Dr. Montagnier makes a good point.