Health Freedom Defense Fund won freedom from a mandatory medical procedure for the Los Angeles Unified School District (LAUSD) employees. The School District walked backed their COVID-19 “vaccine” mandate. LAUSD had threatened termination for any employee who did not take the shot. Health Freedom Defense did a great job. Now all employees have a choice to get vaccinated. LAUSD Reverses Course on Vax Mandate
As part Health Freedom Defense’s complaint, they outlined the stages a vaccine normally goes through during a several year process prior to approval. Given the recent talk that the FDA may be moving one of the vaccines from EUA status to approved status this fall, it’s an interesting time to review the regular process. Keep in mind that all the studies performed prior to vaccinating the public were on healthy people with no underlying conditions, who were not overweight. They were also young to middle-aged.
“The general stages of the development cycle for a vaccine are:
- Exploratory stage;
- Pre-clinical stage (animal testing);
- Clinical development (human trials—see below);
- Regulatory review and approval;
- Manufacturing; and
- Quality control. https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/basics/test-approve.html
48. The third stage, clinical development, is itself a three-phase process:
a. During Phase I, small groups of people receive the trial vaccine.
b. In Phase II, he clinical study is expanded and vaccine is given to people who have characteristics (such as age and physical health) similar to those for whom the new vaccine is intended.
c. In Phase III, the vaccine is given to thousands of people and tested for efficacy and safety.
49. Phase II itself normally occurs over a course of years. That is because it can take years for the side effects of a new vaccine to manifest themselves.
50. Phase III must be followed by a period of regulatory review and approval. During this stage, data and outcomes are reviewed by peers and by the FDA.” Complaint
While this issue is probably not put to bed, for now the employees of the Los Angeles Unified School District are free from vaccine mandates.
Great job, Health Freedom Defense.